Hi

  I have installed python environment using python_for_android_r1.apk file.
While installing, it installed some other 'extra packages' also so almost 8
- 10 MB files are instralled looks like. I got an icon in my applications,
as "Python for Android". But now when I try to execute this by clicking on
this icon, it gives a blank screen with a button with a text "Uninstall" .
Not sure what else I need to do to get this work

Thanks
Salil