Hello guys,

I'm working on a game application and because the testing phones i use
have 800*480 and 854*480 resolutions, I created my game assets based
on 800*480 resolutions. supporting low resolution will result in
changing lots of my code. and the game experience on low resolution
screens will be bad.

therefore I want to force the screen resolution of the phones that can
run my application to be at least 800*480, otherwise installation and
searching are forbidden by the market. I have heard of someway to do
this by setting the AndroidManifest.xml

I checked the document about <supports-screens>, but it seems that
both 480*320 and 800*480 screens are considered as normalScreens. I
cannot let my application to support 800*480 and higher screen only.

Do you know how to do this?

thank you very much.