Alternate colors: Listview can handle that.

Couldn't understand much from what you have explained, but I am sure,
there's something wrong you are doing. Please be a bit more elaborate on
what exactly are you doing and what is not working.

What's an "article" by the way.

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 7:11 PM, umakantpatil <umakantpat...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have to draw list of 30 articles. I tired using list view but there
> was some problem as I wanted to user alternate colors like first is
> white and 2nd is blue where as again 3rd is white and 4th is blue and
> it goes on..
>
> So I decided to have scrollview and table into it.
> I set the view using setcontentview which shows loading dialog.
> then in aysnc task's "doInBackground" method i fetch all articles into
> the object and then in "onPostExecute"
> I run a for loop on the object and in each loop i make table row
> insert article and then insert row into table.
> and then dismiss loading dialog box.
>
> As i have tabular view in my app and If i remove loading dialog box.
> While the UI is rendered if someone clicks on other tab. UI is hanged
> up,
> After loading all table rows It goes to other tab.
>
> Can some one help me with this ? Even after using asynctask why this
> happens ?

Kumar Bibek
http://techdroid.kbeanie.com
http://www.kbeanie.com