Hello,

We have an urgent requirement for your consultant.

*
*

Job Title: *Java Developer*

Duration: 1+ Year

Location: Tampa, FL

*Requirements/Skills:*

*
*

Core:                Java, J2EE (JSP, servlets, struts), UNIX

Scripting:           Shell (bash, ksh) and Perl

Web:                 XML, Web services

OS:                   UNIX (Solaris and Linux)

Database(s):      SQL, Stored Proc, and Oracle

App Server:       Weblogic, Sun one

* *

*If your consultant interested in this position, please send his latest word
resume ASAP along with the contact details. I appreciate your help.  Looking
forward for your response. *

Thanks,

*Srinivas Gudipati
Inent Inc.*