I'm currently trying to create a buffer for my application which needs
to be big! I mean at least 1MB but most likely to be 4MB.  Now
definitely bad idea to actually allocate this much on a byte array in
memory.  So the options are put all the data in a file. So question is
where do I place this temp file?

Option 1:
Store to sdcard.  Might be slow and not such a good idea for
continuous read/writes?

Option 2:
Store to in the apps cache. I read somewhere this is fast for read/
writes. But also read before issues cleaning up the cache after use? I
guess I should as if I be able to create a file in cache and discard
it when I don't need it?

Any tips/look outs from using this methods would be greatly
appreciated!

-Moto