Hi all,

I've implemented the ServerManagedPolicy based on the sample in the
LVL libs.
My understanding was that it's much more flexible comparing to the
StringPolicy in the it  caches responses and it
doesn't always need to check.

In my dev panel I have the settings for my app returning LICENSED all
the time. This works quite a few of the times
but when I don't have signal (e.g. when I'm on the tube/underground) I
get:

com.android.vending.AsynchRequestRunner$1.runRequestRetrying
Failure(): Got IOException from async request: Host is unresolved:
android.clients.google.com:80

Am I missing something? Do I need to tweak any settings regarding the
caching?
I'm playing the game - all is fine. 5 minutes later I'm somewhere
without a signal and I get the "App is not licensed" dialog.
How soon does the caching "expire"?

cheers,
kk.