Bluetooth support in Android 2.0 is more complete than in previous releases.

If supporting 1.5 and 1.6 devices is a priority, take a look at this:

There is a library that fills some of the gaps, available here:

http://code.google.com/p/android-bluetooth/

It appears to have been abandoned (they talk about a future release in October 2009), but perhaps you can learn something from the code.

-- Kostya

22.11.2010 15:23, Ray da Costa ?????:
Nanek Lance, thank you. I tried to do this, notice if it works. But still no one in the group knows where or how to go about these ABIX pacontes, the link: http://developer.android.com/resources/samples/BluetoothChat/index.html not have details.