Hi all,
I've been building my app using the standard xml and Java Android
layout libraries. I don't like the set up very much; and I would
prefer to build the ui in html. I've been testing the speed of the
WebView; and it seems that it is quite fast at rendering. Does anyone
know if Google has ever said anything on the subject of building the
ui in html and rendering it in a WebView? I know it's perfectly legal
to render the UI in the WebView; but am I going to run into some
problem in the future?
Thanks,
Vance