I've done this before but what worked for another project isn't
working now.

All I want to do is have a text field and some buttons at the top that
stay anchored and a scroll view under them that scrolls.

Here is what I have. All that does is show the button with everything
else writing over top of it!

What am I doing wrong?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <LinearLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/
android"
         android:orientation="vertical"
        android:layout_width="fill_parent"
         android:layout_height="fill_parent">

       <RelativeLayout
            android:id="@+id/RelativeLayout01"
            android:layout_width="wrap_content"
            android:layout_height="wrap_content">

             <TextView android:layout_width="fill_parent"
                       android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                       android:textStyle="bold"
                       android:text="Select Dog" />

             <LinearLayout android:layout_width="fill_parent"
                 <TextView android:id="@+id/TextView01"
                            android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                            android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                            android:text="Selected is : ">
                 </TextView>
                 <Button android:layout_width="100px"
                          android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                          android:text="Confirm Selection"
                          android:id="@+id/selected"/>
             </LinearLayout>
        </RelativeLayout>

          <ScrollView android:id="@+id/ScrollViewSounds"
                    android:layout_width="fill_parent"
                    android:layout_height="fill_parent"
                    android:scrollbars="vertical">

             <RadioGroup android:layout_width="fill_parent"
                          android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                          android:orientation="vertical"
                          android:id="@+id/QueGroup1">

                 <RadioButton android:checked="false"
                               android:id="@+id/option_none"
                               android:text="None"/>

                 <RadioButton android:checked="false"
                                  android:id="@+id/option_light_rain"
                                  android:text="Lab"/>

                 <RadioButton android:checked="false"
                                  android:id="@+id/option_medium_rain"
                                  android:text="Rotty"/>

                 <RadioButton android:checked="false"
                                  android:id="@+id/option_heavy_rain"
                                  android:text="Beagle"/>

                 <RadioButton android:checked="false"
                                  android:id="@+id/option_thunder"
                                  android:text="Terrier"/>

             </RadioGroup>

         </ScrollView>
    </LinearLayout>

Also, is there a GOOD tutorial on how to work with Android XML
layouts? I have three books and none of them really explain it well.

Thanks.