Hi everyone.  Pardon me as I am an ultra noob working with App
Inventor. I know there are similar topics out there, but most of them
deal with encrypting login information, etc, of which is no concern to
me.  Is there a way, within App Inventor, to perform said activity?
Specifically, there are three data fields to be filled out, User ID
and 2 passwords, and after population with preset data the login needs
to be pressed.  Thats it.  The rest is the user navigating the site
with the browser. Essentially I am trying to make a one-press app that
will log the user in and display the first page after the login using
the browser, the user takes it from there.