Thanks for your feedback Zsolt,

We love working on Android apps, but at the end of the day we need to
be paid for our efforts. If LVL isn't going to result in increased
revenue for us, then we may not want to dedicate any time to it (it's
not just the time we worry about, but the potential bugs, obfuscation
issues, build management, etc).
As I do more research I become even more confused. For example some
scenarios after DRM was added (note not all of these are Android
apps):

Minor increase:
http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=17350

No difference:
http://games.slashdot.org/firehose.pl?op=view&type=story&sid=08/11/15/0239219

Increased sales (although there is some cross-promotion of DRM
technology here):
http://eddiekim.posterous.com/selling-shovels-to-android-gold-miners

Related Articles:
http://www.thunderboltgames.com/opinion/article/why-drm-doesnt-work-opinion-for-pc.html
http://www.androidguys.com/2009/12/22/rethinking-android-app-piracy/

At this point I'm leaning towards no DRM... hopefully that's the right
decision.

-Chad