I'm integrating twitter OAuth in my app. He can share article on
twitter by posting it.

So when i click on option share button. I show user a TextView where
he can add extra content.

I got how to do OAuth from this tutorial
http://vasudevkamath.blogspot.com/2010/09/android-oauth-authentication-with.html

It works fine. But after giving username and password to twitter it
redirects me back to my app.
After coming to my app. In "onResumeActivity" I want to post status.
So I want to read what user wants to post. So i read TextView value
(using findViewById) but it gives error.
If i post dummy text then it works and It doesn't come to the same
page where i showed him textview. I think it restarts my activity.

So i want something that in resume activity I can read user value
which he entered in textview to post. Whats the problem I cant find
this.