Unless I'm doing something wrong and have wrong information, whenever
I have a new device that I want to deploy an application to from a
Windows dev machine, I have to make sure that I have the device ID in
my android_winusb.inf file.  When I switched phones recently, this was
the solution I came up with by googling the problem (new phone not
showing up in launch dialog) and it worked.

My coworker has a Motorola Devour and I'm having the same problem.  I
plug his phone into my dev machine and attempt to deploy, but his
device doesn't show up in the list (he has debugging turned on, my app
has debugging enabled in the manifest, and the USB connected alerts
show up on his phone when connected).

I can't find a device id for my inf file for a Motorola Devour
anywhere online.  Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks!