Afternoon All,

I am working on trying to streamline my app a bit and i want to get
the most out of my custom view and the xml layout.

So I have a custom object with 4 images and a textview in the whole
view, I have created functions to inject the images I want to use in
code, but I am looking to do something like the following:

<customView
    image1Property.src ='img;/>

I may not be too clear and for that I apologize for now.

All I want to do is populate a child view form a parent view more or
less ...but in the xml and not by the setup code.