My app freezes when the power key is pressed. This happens on
SonyEricsson X10 and X8, but not on Samsung Galaxy S. This is what
happens:

1)Launch the application->Press power key-> Press power key again to
active app->App freeze.

The app also freezes when the USB cable is inserted, like this:

2)Launch the application-> Insert USB cable->Message pops up and click
any option to continue-> App freeze.

I am distributing apps to SonyEricsson's Playnow appstore. They have
reported this as error, so I have to fix this. Does anyone have an
idea how to fix this? I have already followed all the advices in
"Designing for Responsiveness" on

http://developer.android.com/guide/practices/design/responsiveness.html