drawCircle requires diameter in pixels. In order to convert accuracy
(in meters from LocationProvider) into pixels you can do this:
- convert current location (GeoPoint) into pixels using
mapView.getProjection.toPixels()
- create another GeoPoint with longitude = center.getlatitudeE6() +
accuracy * 11
- also convert this position into pixels
- get delta between Y coordinates those two points. This is the radius
of your circle.