Hi,
  I'm just starting on Android and trying to launch Hello Android,
this error comes up:

!ENTRY com.android.ide.eclipse.adt 4 0 2010-11-30 13:05:15.914
!MESSAGE No command output when running: 'am start -n
com.example.helloandroid/com.example.helloandroid.HelloAndroid -a
android.intent.action.MAIN -c android.intent.category.LAUNCHER' on
device emulator-5554
!STACK 0
com.android.ddmlib.ShellCommandUnresponsiveException
        at com.android.ddmlib.AdbHelper.executeRemoteCommand(AdbHelper.java:
408)
        at com.android.ddmlib.Device.executeShellCommand(Device.java:277)
        at
com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.internal.launch.ActivityLaunchAction.doLaunchAction(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.internal.launch.AndroidLaunchController.launchApp(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.internal.launch.AndroidLaunchController.clientChanged(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.android.ddmlib.AndroidDebugBridge.clientChanged(AndroidDebugBridge.java:
861)
        at com.android.ddmlib.Device.update(Device.java:399)
        at com.android.ddmlib.Client.update(Client.java:834)
        at com.android.ddmlib.HandleAppName.handleAPNM(HandleAppName.java:90)
        at com.android.ddmlib.HandleAppName.handleChunk(HandleAppName.java:
64)
        at com.android.ddmlib.MonitorThread.callHandler(MonitorThread.java:
414)
        at
com.android.ddmlib.MonitorThread.processClientActivity(MonitorThread.java:
322)
        at com.android.ddmlib.MonitorThread.run(MonitorThread.java:263)

with:
XP SP2
Eclipse Helios
JDK 1.6.0_22
Android SDK r07
ADT plugin 0.9.9

   Please, I would like someone replies my post.
   Thanks in advance.