Well okay so my main purpose to asking was in my app i wanted the user
to be able to select the textview from the listview and once the user
touches it the text changes colors. but i want also that if the user
touches a new text the original one he touch goes back to the original
color while the new one he touch changes colors. so to do taht i need
to be able to find the previous textview taht i manipulated during the
setOnClickListenerView so i figure if i can find the textview from the
array i should be able to get the previous one but im still just
confused with the call because i dont get the argument in the middle
taht u send a "View convertView"