Hi,

Just tried my app on Android 2.3 and it seems that it is not handling
screen rotation from landscape to portrait mode properly.

- It rotates without problem from portrait to landscape on 2.3 (but
not the other way around, once rotated to landscape it is just stuck)
- It rotates perfectly fine on all other OS versions 1.5 through 2.3
- I placed a debug notification on configuration change event and I
can see that the system is notifying the application about the change
and the onConfugurationChange method is called BUT the screen is not
properly redrawn.
- This happens on all of my screens (all of my activities)

Anyone encountered this problem? Any thoughts on this?