Ok so I'm making a game and I'm having a problem, that Is I don't have
anyway of going about this, Making a line that looks like a pencil
pencil stroke.
I start out with drawLine(float startX, float startY, float stopX,
float stopY, Paint paint); of course
and then I I use all the stuff involved with Paint() and the paint
class so I set the color and the thickness in the paint...

So What I'm wondering is how do I give my paint a texture that that
resembles a pencil stroke. is there a way I can make the paint look
like a repeated bitmap, what are my options with this.

Thanks, Brian

p.s. if you want more detail I can expound on it a little more like
give you the exact code that I'm using and explain more about my
game....
also here are links to the paint class and the canvas class if you
need them.
http://developer.android.com/reference/android/graphics/Paint.html
http://developer.android.com/reference/android/graphics/Canvas.html
-- Draw line is in here