I am having the same issues.

I previously used the tutorial on the official Android Developers Blog
to set up an Ant build that integrated ProGuard and it all worked
fine.  After updating the SDK and tools to 2.3, that automated build
broke, so I tried using the new integration method for Eclipse and
ProGuard.  I think it's not finding my external JARs in the 'libs'
directory, but no matter what I specify in '-libraryjars' it can't
seem to find them.

Is there any special format for defining paths on this '-libraryjars'
option?  I have more than 1 external JAR.