Hello.

I am beginner in android and my focus is on porting, but I think I
also need to learn to write application.
I have 2 questions

1. Is eclipse essential in android application writing?
Read through hello world program on android developer site, I thought
I shoud use eclipse.
Application was project based and I think I should use eclipse as if I
use Visual C++ when I write MFC program.

2. Should I install JDK 64 bit?
My windows is 64 bit but I installed 32bit JDK. When I tried compling
some program in command line, compiler couldn't find Java in 'Program
Files' directory because it was on 'Program Files(x86)'. when I linked
directory, it still could't find it.
Should I use JDK 64bit? I saw some program for 32 bit does not run on
64bit Windows.
If I should use 64bit JDK, I just need to reinstall JDK only? I saw
SDK is installed only after JDK is installed.

Please answer.
Thanks