This has to with the latest version of the sdk.  The way I fixed it
was by compiling zlib myself so that it replaces the standard library
using:
./configure --prefix=/usr
This might not be safe though, but I don't use that machine for much
so I didn't care.  Seems to be working ok so far.

~ Jeremiah:9:23-24
Android 2D MMORPG: http://developingthedream.blogspot.com/,
http://www.youtube.com/user/revoltingx