Peeyush,
               You should know when you ask question on this list, it should
relate to android. If you have problem in Ubuntu Wifi ask in Ubuntu forum.

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 12:04 AM, peeyush varshney <
varshney.peey...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have tried the same but i is not working. building Android is fine with
> me.
> but WiFi is not working..
>

> On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 11:01 AM, nysofmind <nysofm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Left click on the wave icon in the top right > create New wireless
>> network > enter your network name, select security, and type in key.
>> That should work. Then download eclipse and android sdk. I only
>> mention this because this forum is for android, hope you are fortunate
>> in building your apps.
>>
>> On Dec 12, 11:54 am, peeyush varshney <varshney.peey...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Dear All,
>> >
>> > I have installed ubuntu 10.4.  I am trying hard to access internet using
>> > WiFI connection.
>> > Can somebody tell me how to do enable WiFi access on ubuntu.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Thank & Regards
>> > Peeyush Varshney
>>
>> --

> Thank & Regards
> Peeyush Varshney

...Swapnil

|| Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare ||
|| Hare Rama    Hare Rama   Rama   Rama    Hare Hare ||