I built a simple hello world application and I have the .adk file.  i
 transfered the .adk file onto my g1 phone.   I see it in the top-
level directory, but how can I execute it now?  I think I need to copy
it to  the system\app directory on the phone (where I see the rest of
the .adk files)... However, I dont know how to copy it there.  My
android file manager wont copy/paste it there.  How do I get my app
to  fireup on the g1 phone?