Hi everyone,
I am using the ViewFlipper class with automatic flipping through
views. Is there a way to get notified or register a listener to be
called each time just before a new child view is displayed. (i.e with
automatic flipping ). So far I have not seen any listeners in the
documentation for this purpose.

I would also like to use this to check, each time a view is loaded, if
it is the last and return to the calling activity instead wrapping
around to start from the beginning of the ViewFlipper child views.

If someone has any bright ideas please share.

Thanks.