Hello,

        I need to force the portrait layout on our app at all times, meaning
when the phone is rotated to landscape orientation the view should
appear sideways, whether or not the keyboard is out.  How to I enforce
this?

        BTW - I understand why this is undesirable but I'm not the UI
designer nor the person that approved the layout.  I'm a humble coder
so if you feel the urge to ignore the above question and address the
bad design please move along.  I already know.

Thank you!

Brian