Instead of just jumping into a project, you should plan what you want
your app to do and what features you want to give it.  Write it out on
paper.  Flesh out all the details.  Learn the basics of programming
because a game engine will only get you so far.  Start simple and
build from there.  Also please don't release an app until its ready.
Its not about being perfect, it about being functional.  Make sure you
test it as throughly as possible.

There are already too many poorly written apps on the market.  Spend
the time to learn how to write a good solid app.  If you release a
bad, unfinished, unpolished app, it tarnishes anything you release
later.

Just my .02

Best,
Stephen