Hi Pulkit,

I have not implemented any TTS. As an intermediate solution I just use
a partially self-voicing approach with built-in speech samples. I can
afford to wait a bit longer until the TTS dust settles. Right now
there are several Android TTS projects based on FreeTTS, in various
stages of development, and I am uncertain about which one will become
a de facto standard. Also, I have not heard any reports on any of the
TTS projects with respect to how well things work on an actual phone
(T-Mobile G1). So I cannot advise you. Near the bottom of my web page
http://www.seeingwithsound.com/android.htm I have listed the Android
TTS projects that I am aware of.

Regards