Hi,
I have a question in my mind that what are the possible way to work on
databse?
My means, can we create the database in our main file only through
code? OR first create the database using Sqlite manager and then
integrate it to the code.If second option, we can use then it will be
little bit easy comparing to the first method.If second method works
in android then can anyone provide me a sample code for this?
I will be highly obliged for this.
Thanks
Dilu.