I gone through the following post

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4367855/attempt-to-include-a-core-class-java-or-javax-in-something-other-than-a-cor

Now the compilation is success. But during run time i got the
following error messages as follows

12-28 16:42:33.096: INFO/dalvikvm(281): Could not find method
javax.xml.xpath.XPathFactory.newInstance, referenced from method
com.android.util.createxml
12-28 16:42:33.106: WARN/dalvikvm(281): VFY: unable to resolve static
method 1071: Ljavax/xml/xpath/XPathFactory;.newInstance ()Ljavax/xml/
xpath/XPathFactory;
12-28 16:42:33.106: DEBUG/dalvikvm(281): VFY: replacing opcode 0x71 at
0x0001
12-28 16:42:33.106: DEBUG/dalvikvm(281): Making a copy of Lcom/sct/
syncml/dm/client/common/utils/Util;.checkForNode code (210 bytes)
12-28 16:42:33.116: INFO/dalvikvm(281): Could not find method
javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory.newInstance, referenced from
method com.android.util.saveXml
12-28 16:42:33.126: WARN/dalvikvm(281): VFY: unable to resolve static
method 1061: Ljavax/xml/transform/TransformerFactory;.newInstance
()Ljavax/xml/transform/TransformerFactory;
12-28 16:42:33.126: DEBUG/dalvikvm(281): VFY: replacing opcode 0x71 at
0x0000