I don't have a full list, but I noticed that when you call the GetUserInfo
service, I received this in the reply:

allServices=ah, android, androiddeveloper, blogger, bookmarks, chromiumsync,
cl, code, datasummary, groups2, hist, ig, local, mail, mobile, reader,
sierra, sitemaps, talk, wise, writely

This included a list of new services that aren't in the link you had. I
don't know which Google services these relate to, but the keys may be enough
for you to figure them. Note this list is about 6 months old now - try it
again now and there may be a few more.

HTH.