Hi at all,

I am developing an application which use some OPENGLES feature, I have
some problem when I want change textures of a object  which I had
created before, this is my code:

public OpenGLRenderer(Context context,Bitmap first,Bitmap
second,Sphere sphere) {

  [.....creation a sphere with vertex and texture coord]

        }

public void onSurfaceCreated(GL10 gl10, EGLConfig config) {

               Load texture:
                        gl.glGenTextures(2, textures_ids);
                //...and bind it to our array
                gl.glBindTexture(GL10.GL_TEXTURE_2D, textures_ids.get(0));
                gl.glTexParameterf(GL10.GL_TEXTURE_2D,
GL10.GL_TEXTURE_MIN_FILTER,
GL10.GL_LINEAR);
                gl.glTexParameterf(GL10.GL_TEXTURE_2D,
GL10.GL_TEXTURE_MIN_FILTER,
GL10.GL_LINEAR);
                gl.glTexParameterf( GL10.GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL10.GL_TEXTURE_WRAP_S,
GL10.GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE );
                gl.glTexParameterf( GL10.GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL10.GL_TEXTURE_WRAP_T,
GL10.GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE );
                GLUtils.texImage2D(GL10.GL_TEXTURE_2D, 0, first, 0);
                gl.glBindTexture(GL10.GL_TEXTURE_2D, textures_ids.get(1));
                gl.glTexParameterf(GL10.GL_TEXTURE_2D,
GL10.GL_TEXTURE_MIN_FILTER,
GL10.GL_LINEAR);
                gl.glTexParameterf(GL10.GL_TEXTURE_2D,
GL10.GL_TEXTURE_MIN_FILTER,
GL10.GL_LINEAR);
                gl.glTexParameterf( GL10.GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL10.GL_TEXTURE_WRAP_S,
GL10.GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE );
                gl.glTexParameterf( GL10.GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL10.GL_TEXTURE_WRAP_T,
GL10.GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE );
                GLUtils.texImage2D(GL10.GL_TEXTURE_2D, 0, second, 0);

         [other stuff..]

        }

public void onDrawFrame(GL10 gl10) {
    [...........draw the sphere......]

}

public void onSurfaceChanged(GL10 gl, int width_, int height_) {
                gl = (GL11) gl;
                this.width = width_;
                this.height = height_;
                this.width = width_;
                this.height = height_;
                if(height_ == 0) {
//Prevent A Divide By Zero By
                        this.height = 1;
        //Making Height Equal One
                }

                gl.glViewport(0, 0, width, height);
                Log.d("OpenGLRenderer", "onSurfaceChanged");

        }

My problem is that I want change texture when users perform some
action, but I cannot because the three methods are already called!
What's wrong?