I don't I wise very clear... I'm trying to create something
completely customizable interms of animation, duration...etc where in the
Toast widget duration can only be set to 2 constant and therefor its not
changeable and the animation part is also not changeable since the animation
is set via the window of the toast not the view so if I try setting an
animation on my custom view it just get overridden.

So what I'm really asking is it possible create a completely transient
notifications(not user interactive) without using toast.... and please don't
tell me create a dialog since thats not what I want, a dialog needs a new
activity which interrupts what ever the user is doing... I want to notify
the user without having to stop what ever their is doing in a different
activity and ofcourse without using the notification bar.

thanks,