Having your view wrapped into a scroll view should make the trick.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ScrollView xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
    android:layout_width="fill_parent"
    android:layout_height="fill_parent"
    android:fillViewport="true">

</ScrollView>

To be honest, I never tried it with a listview, but it worked quite
well with my text + edit text views.

Hope this helps,

            Federico