The recent market application changes now show a large icon for your
app in the upper left hand side of the screen when viewing the app's
listing....for my app, however, it is still showing the tiny icon in
the middle of a huge white rectangle.

>From the Developer console I have uploaded the new entry for a high
resolution icon of 512 X 512 dimensions, and I assume that this is the
icon that is supposed to be showing, yet, as I mentioned, it is not.
I have no idea what the 512 X 512 Icon is used for if not to display
in the market listing.

Does anyone know what is going on here? How do I make the proper sized
icon appear in the market display?

Thanks for your help.