On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 7:32 PM, TreKing <treking...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 12:05 PM, Nikola <nikola1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Anybody willing to take a look at it?
>

> Giving your file that should hold an image a ".tmp" extension is
> questionable.

Why? I would like to store it in database.

> Besides that, a Google Search for "ACTION_IMAGE_CAPTURE" shows some promise

Done it already and didn't find anything that could resolve this problem.

Is is very interesting that intent doesn't return any path or similar for
picture that is taken.
There is no info  ,and believe me I've searched for , that feature like that
exists.
Of all the things I think getting path of taken picture whould be most
useful.

--
God is Real, unless declared Integer.
J. Allan Toogood, FORTRAN programmer