On Monday, January 3, 2011 2:32:29 PM UTC+6, Luca Carlon wrote:

> Ok, that was just to confirm that it is impossible to use it that way.
> And what about making complex queries? The ContentProvider class
> provides the query method which, however, seems to be quite a
> limitation. What can I do, for instance, if I need to create queries
> with subqueries (or some other types of queries doesn't fit the simple
> pattern provided by the query method)?
> Thanks for your answers!

You can *root* your phone to access the DB (in case you are not developing
any app for general people)
Or, you can send feature request to the content provider developer to add
options to your desired kind of queries.

You *cannot* access others database. You *cannot* use content provider other
than the available options and filters set by the developer.
Please bear with these.

Regards
Sarwar Erfan