When the android emulator pops up it takes a good while to boot b4 it runs
your code

On Nov 22, 2008 8:13 PM, "automerc" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello, I downloaded and set up the sdk and I was working on the Hello,
Android! part of the tutorial, but I am having issues. When I ran the
code nothing happens expect that a android simulator pops up in my
screen. The doesn't seem to do anything and it doesn't look anything
like what it should in the Hello, Android! tutorial. I tried this
answer codes provided in the tutorial for the Hello, Android! and the
notepad application and the same simulator appears.
Can any1 tell me how to fix this and what i'm doing wrong. Also i'm
using eclipse to work on the programs.