I've got the data and can send you a spreadsheet or in some other format if you want it. I bought a subscription service for U.S. postal codes etc., several years ago, and then the company I bought it from went out of business, but before they did, they sent me a final disk with everything on it, and a letter stating that they had assigned to me the right to do anything I wanted with it (which was kind of nice of them).

The small table has these fields (about 43,000 rows)... and I'd have to look to find all the fields for the bigger table (has something like 25 fields).

,[zip_code]
,[zip_cty_id]
,[zip_stat_id]
,[zip_state_code]
,[zip_state_name]
,[zip_latitude]
,[zip_longitude]
,[zip_geography]
,[zip_city_name]

Sincerely,

Brad Gies
Bistro Bot - Bistro Blurb
http://bgies.com            http://nocrappyapps.com
http://bistroblurb.com      http://forcethetruth.com
http://ihottonight.com
Everything in moderation, including abstinence (paraphrased)

Every person is born with a brain... Those who use it well are the successful
happy ones - Brad Gies

Adversity can make or break you... It's your choice... Choose wisely - Brad Gies

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can
change the world. Indeed. It is the only thing that ever has - Margaret Mead