Does your RelativeLayout have sufficient height for align-bottom or align-vcenter to actually do something?

-- Kostya

05.01.2011 12:06, Serdel пишет:
Hi,

I am using RelativeLayout to arrange the look in my ListView items. I
had passed the ViewGroup parent to the inflater as advised:

public View newView(Context context, Cursor c, ViewGroup parent) {

                View v = mInflater.inflate(R.layout.myidsrow, parent, false);
//.....
}

The problem is that 'horizontal' attributes like:
layout_alignParentRight/Left are working OK, But the 'vertical' ones
don't work at all. I wanted to use layout_alignParentBottom to place a
line on the bottom of the item to separate the look from the other
one, but this doesn't work. Also wanted to place a 'delete button'
using CenterVertical and again this doesn't work.
What's going on here?
Does anyone have any suggestions?

--
Kostya Vasilyev -- WiFi Manager + pretty widget -- http://kmansoft.wordpress.com