Hi All,

I'm trying to handle the Power button nature.

My problem is,

when i'm inside the my apps, and press the power button for lock the screen,
and again press the power button for unlock the screen, i'm redirecting over
the same Activity where i was initially.

But, i want, when i press the power button for unlock the screen, needs to
go PasswordActivity or some custom activity.

how can i handle it. please give some suggestion or refer any code...

--
Thanks & Regards

RKJ