>setBitmap()
I think I tried that already, but it's the same problem as using it
with file URIs. It doesn't stretch properly because it's not a
NinePatch, just a flat image.
There is something mentioned about NinePatchChunk but I never saw
anyone getting it to work.
Assigning NinePatch PNGs via URI or setBitmap just results in the
image being read as a normal PNG (including the black indicators) and
then being stretched ignoring the NinePatch info.