Hi,

I have a couple of free apps up on the Google Market Place but over
the last few weeks I've seen those apps appearing on alternative
market places.  Even though they are free, I am not really happy about
this because, amongst other reasons, I want the Google Market Place to
be my central point for information about my apps.

My questions:
- are they allowed to do this?
- is there anything I can do to stop this (legally, or technically)?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Chris