Hi

I now have a Nexus S as well as a Nexus One.
Nexus One has better back camera with zoom and more pixels.
Nexus One has better framerate on my 2d game 58fps vs 52fps Nexus S.
Nexus S has 2.3 vs 2.2 (not for long).
Nexus S has front camera + gyro + nfc (nfc is not much use here
without tags).
Not much difference (unfortunately).
I too like to test on the google dev devices.

Regards