Hi, I installed Firefox and Chrome on my computer. I used to use FF to
upload new apps into market. But I'm using Chrome to upload a new app
today. I found the upload page doesn't work well in Chrome. I uploaded
everything needed, but the page said no screenshots..etc.. Then I just
open firefox and upload the same things, it works well.
I don't know where I should report to, Market or Chrome? But I think
both of them are from Google, right? They don't work well together?
This is really unbelievable.