On Sunday, January 9, 2011 11:43:11 AM UTC+6, Sunil Deshpande wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to develop ebook reader application with DRM content protection
> for the each book downloaded. So I want to know is there any already
> available module in Android SDK so that directly I can use the module. So
> please help me with more information. If some one has already used DRM
> module in their project, please send me sample code to use that.
>
> DRM is mostly enforced on server side. Not in client side. Server will
decide from your client credentials (may be authentication token) whether he
is allowed to be served that content or not.

First implement a DRM in server, then in client.
Search in google, you will find many solutions to implement in server.
When you are looking for DRM, I guess there is associated revenue. So, I
would suggest you to go for some proven commercial technology (if the price
fits in your business).
You can go for open source solutions (I am not sure whether some open source
DRM solution exists or not), depending on your business model.

http://www.tinhat.com/ebooks_epublishing/epublishers_drm.html
http://www.adobe.com/products/contentserver/

Regards
Sarwar Erfan