Ajith,

According to
http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/forum/showthread.php?199442-6212-device-how-to-work-with-the-secure-element
the CN072 is a secure element in the Smart MX family. I'm not sure the
same one is in the Nexus S, but I presume the one in there is at least
very similar.

Here is the info on it:
http://www.nxp.com/acrobat_download2/other/identification/SFS107710.pdf

I'm still trying to figure out how to get access to it as well, for
reading or writing. I doubt there are any specific commands for it
though, it just takes regular commands over ISO14443 just like other
MiFare cards.