I don't know if I get a bit off-topic, but it's still related to
Honeycomb and tablets:
I've seen several apps in the Honeycomb videos which displayed in one
screen what must've been multiple Activities before, like e.g. the
mail list and single mail view.
Will there be an easy way to support multiple visible "Activities", or
is it just hard work to create mightier "Widgets" (e.g. something like
the mail list as Widget instead of ListActivity) and lots of "if that
Widget exists in the current layout ..."?
I think it'd be a good idea to give developers some chance to prepare
for things like that. Properly supporting tablets is more than just
supporting a different screen size, it's often a completely different
UI that must be supported in the same app...
Also, can you give some hints how the future way is planned? Will
there be a Honeycomb for smartphones with a different UI? Will tablet
and smartphone APIs remain compatible? (You know the problem with the
bad long "f" word... ;))