hey,

I know you've all had enough with this exception. there are trillions
of threads in many forums about this exception (yes, 'm using "this"
and not getApplicationContext() in showDialog) - but I couldnt find a
single solution for that.
if I run my code everything is OK. once I press the "back" button, as
far as I nderstood it goes through the entire activity destruction
(onPause-->onStop-->onDestroy). when I start the application again,
when I want to show a dialog using showDialog, I get the
BadTokedException.

I can post some of the code if nessacery, but its more a general
problem.
10x, for any reply.

Amir